martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

"VI EN TUS OJOS QUE ERAS UN ANGEL, I REGRET NOT TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD ME BEFORE THE LAST KISS"

"Don't let the world brings you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.... remember why you came and while you re alive experience the warmth...BEFORE... you grow... OLDDDDDD..."
Incubus - the warmth

I assure you, I have composed at least 1000 songs in my head, sometimes I just feel like I know how to play a guitar I can see them placing each one of their fingers, yo creo que en esos momentos es cuando mas disfruto la musica en verdad me llena es como si de un momento a otro me diera ese poder qu ils me donnent seulement les pensées les plus sublimes.
T as jamais voulu aller to that moment you ve got in your head ese recuerdo q te trae felicidad al cual tu volerais chaque fois que tu te sens un peu triste ou frustré perhaps life should be just compuesta por momentos como esos enfin la vie serait plutot plus jolie, moi aussi je serais heureux de te voir en souriant when you re walking down the street.
el resultado du melange de 3 languages a la fin when i look into your eyes i can know that we all we speak el mismo idioma, solo viendo tus ojos.

Merci bien
Love Always, Charlie (copiado de un libro gringo bueno solo lo de ese charlie que coincidencia)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario