martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

"CLUBBING WITH ANGELS"

Airwaves and cheap nachos. Spicy girl you're not my girlfriend anymore.

I work out since I lost you and my body becomes a fight machine.

The basis was easy an empty basement with too many words flying across,

Too many people and one heaven for all of us.

Get closer I swear I've been practicing not to screw it up again.

Would you think about my thoughts someday?

My crazy writing resembles you... such a big mouth with meaningless hearts

painted all around.

Openhearted blonds with blue eyes, stubborn Colombians painting crazy

fat love scenes.

My morning view includes a landscape of several white walls, sometimes

I get to see your faces everywhere do that means I'll go soon???

Railways always end with edges, oceans grow around people to keep them separated,

Stop kissing me and kiss each other, doves are very excited tonight and nobody

could ruin this succession of words... I forgive your sins and I write an only word

LOVE for you and me... and C'mon you know I ain't no joke.

My mind loves these characters they never stop killing each other.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario